Alcohol free, soft-textured pads highest level of acne control available without a prescriptioncontains 1% salicylic acid moderate keratolytic action helps unclog pores. Effective cleansing system removes dirt & oil contains vitamins A, C, and E to promote healthy skin.
- Clean, treats & prevents acne
Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Use the pad to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
- For the treatment and management of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows the skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
Safety Warning: For external use only. Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.