Air fresheners are designed to help provide your nearby atmosphere with amazing fragrances by making the air around any given space more breathable. They are made of different ingredients, which often accounts for their unique fragrances. Some are in liquid form and can be sprayed in the space being occupied, while some are solids and are just left to evaporate into the air from the stationary position where they rest.
Types of Air Fresheners
Air fresheners are categorized under the medium by which they emit their fragrances. They include;
- Spray Air Fresheners: These air fresheners are sprayed in the environment at intervals to keep the air fresh and smell amazing. They are liquids in nature and can be used anywhere from the living room to the toilet, lobby, and office. They come in different fragrances and in different spray bottles, all of which are available for clients.
- Electric Air Fresheners: These types of air fresheners function automatically by dispensing their scents at a set time. It could be every 10 minutes, 5 minutes, or even 2 minutes, depending on how the user sets it. The aim is to allow users not to get used to the scent. They work with electricity and are plugged into an electric source where they emit their fragrance at set intervals. They carry a wattage capacity of about 4 watts on average.
- Solid Air Fresheners: The most common kinds of air fresheners used in most homes, offices, halls, restrooms, cars, and public spaces. They are stationed in walls where they emit their fragrance into their surroundings. They come in different shapes, forms, colors, and more importantly, different fragrances.
- Automotive Air Fresheners: Designed for all kinds of vehicles. They are mostly solids in nature and sublime into the air. Automotive air fresheners supply pleasant fragrances into the car and make the occupant feel comfortable breathing the surrounding air. They come in different types made from various natural and artificial plants that provide the flavors used for their fragrance. Whatever fragrance you prefer, you can always find something pleasant for your vehicle.
Benefits of Air Fresheners
- Provides Fragrance to the Air: Air fresheners make the air around any space smell good and make everyone around comfortable with it. They also dispel off bad scents that must have diffused into the space and ensure that the sanity of the air around them is maintained.
- Purifies the Air: They freshen and purify the air around the home, office, school, or anywhere they are placed. Some of the chemicals in their ingredients are made from flowers that naturally filter the air around the environment, and they bring in the same role when used as air fresheners.