Shout Wipes are made portable, so you can use them to remove on-the-go stains right away. Wherever stains happen, Shout Wipes are there. Safe for all colorfast washable and dry cleanable fabrics.
- Textured wipe lifts away stains!
- 12 individual wipes 4.7 in x 5.9 in (12 cm x 15 cm) each
- Country of Origin: United States.
- Remove excess stain. Apply Shout Wipe & Go from the outside of the stain working towards the center. For best results, treat stains shortly after they occur. Place a dry cloth or towel under the stain while treating.
- Remove excess moisture by blotting with a dry cloth. If a ring appears, moisten Shout Wipe & Go with warm water and gently wipe around the edges of the stain.
- Blot again to remove excess moisture. For carpeting and fabric with a nap (like velvet & chenille), blot only (do not rub).
Safety Warning: Do not use on upholstered home furniture. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For delicate fabrics (like silk or rayon), test on a hidden area of the surface prior to use. Stains like rust, bleach damage, dried paint, ink or dyes may be impossible to remove.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.