Quality Choice's Extra Strength Pain Relief PM offers pain relief and nighttime sleep aid with 500 mg of acetaminophen and 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCI in a 50-caplet bottle.
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Acetaminophen 500 mg (Pain reliever) Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg: (Nighttime sleep aid).Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 caplets at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.