Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria to help freshen breath. Works in denture surface pores. Cleans without scratching. For a cleaner, fresher, brighter denture. Deep cleans tough stains. Triple mint freshness.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Carbonate, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Flavor, VP/VA Copolymer, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2.
Directions for Daily Use:
1. Drop one Polident tablet into enough very warm not hot) water to cover the denture or partial
2. After soaking for 3-5 minutes, for best results, brush denture with the solution using a soft brush. Discard remaining solution immediately after use
3. Rinse denture thoroughly with running water. Do not store above 25C (77F)
Safety Warning: Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.Do not place tablets or solution in mouth. Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash. Rinse well.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- May produce allergic reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice and/or attention
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor
- Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling tablet or solution
- Causes serious eye irritation
If in Eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice and/or attention. Tamper evident inner unit. Do not use if sealed Polident packet is torn or broken.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.