Get fast eye allergy itch relief with Pataday twice daily relief. Pataday twice daily relief features the ingredient doctors prescribe most for eye allergy itch relief caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander. Pataday twice daily relief is applied directly to the eye twice a day to reduce itchy allergy symptoms fast by working directly on the cells that make eyes itch for up to 8 hours. Alcon Pataday Twice Daily Relief 5ml, 0.17 Fl Ounce
- Pataday twice daily relief is applied directly to the eye twice a day to reduce itchy allergy symptoms fast by working directly on the cells that make eyes itch for up to 8 hours.
- EYE ALLERGY ITCH RELIEF: Works as an antihistamine to relieve itchy eyes in minutes
- Pataday twice daily relief features the ingredient doctors prescribe most for eye allergy itch relief caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander.
- Pataday also blocks histamines that have already been released from attaching to the histamine (H1) receptors in the eye, breaking the chain of allergic reactions.
- PROVIDES FAST SYMPTOM RELIEF: Hinders allergic reactions by limiting the release of chemicals that cause inflammation
Ingredients Olopatadine (Equivalent to Olopatadine Hydrochloride 0.111%) (0.1 %). Purpose: Antihistamine and Redness Reliever. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide (adjust pH), Purified Water, Sodium Chloride
Age group directions: Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 6 to 8 hours, no more than twice per day. If using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product. Replace cap after each use. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience; Eye pain, changes in vision, increased redness of the eye, itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.