he Oral-B Kids Battery Powered Toothbrush featuring PIXAR Buzz Lightyear is the perfect battery powered toothbrush for healthy smiles. As their oral health evolves and they lose their baby teeth, it is important that they continue to get effective cavity protection for their growing permanent teeth. This toothbrush features the added benefit of battery power to help them get the most out of their brushing routine. Best of all, this battery powered toothbrush is compatible with the interactive Disney MagicTimer App by Oral-B to help your kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide.
- Rotating Power Head reaches, surrounds, and thoroughly cleans multiple surfaces
- Kid's battery toothbrush for children ages 3+
- Extra-soft bristles for gentle cleaning
- Compatible with the Disney MagicTimer App from Oral-B to help kids brush up to 2X longer
- Makes brushing fun by featuring PIXAR Buzz Lightyear. Use with Crest Kid's Toothpaste featuring PIXAR characters
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
Gently brush each tooth.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.