Make your showers count for more! OGX Frizz-Free + Keratin Smoothing Oil Shampoo is the shampoo that does it all. A true multitasker, this product has the benefits of five products in one. It helps strengthen hair, improve flexibility, protect against humidity, keep hair frizz-free and reveal shiny hair. With hints of tropical orange, island pineapple and golden amber, it'll make your strands smell as good as they feel. Follow up with OGX Frizz-Free + Keratin Smoothing Oil Conditioner for maximum results.
- MULTITASKING MADE EASY: Give your hair a fresh look while saving time and money by combining multiple benefits into one shampoo
- 5 BENEFITS, 1 SHAMPOO: Put frizz at ease, strengthen your strands, improve flexibility, protect against humidity and add shine
- RICH AND LUSCIOUS INGREDIENTS: Infuse your locks with keratin, argan oil and ceramides while avoiding that greasy, oily feel
- BASK IN THE SCENT: Fall in love with the breezy yet rich scent of tropical orange, island pineapple and golden amber with every lather
- LATHER & RINSE: Apply generously to wet hair, lather it in from root to tip and rinse thoroughly
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.