- Maximum Strength Cough Suppressant Medicine & Expectorant to help loosen phlegm and mucus
- Thins & loosens mucus with active ingredient guaifenesin expectorant
- Controls Cough with active ingredient dextromethorphan HBr cough suppressant
- Quiet your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Extended-release bi-layer tablets
Active ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr 60 mg; Guaifenesin 1200 mg. Inactive ingredients: carbomer homoplymer type B; D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP, magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Temporarily relieves: Cough due to minor throat irritations as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.