Provides long lasting pms relief: choose midol complete for relief from all kinds of menstrual period symptoms including cramps and muscle aches, headache, bloating and water-weight gain, backache, muscle aches, and fatigue.
- Relieves cramps, bloating, fatique, backache & headache
- Acetaminophen 500 mg. Pain reliever
- Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg. Diuretic
Acetaminophen, Caffeine, Pyrilamine Maleate, carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods: cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, breast tenderness, headache, backache, muscle aches and fatigue.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications. foods or beverages. too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical help is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Use only if blister unit is unbroken.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.