A multi-use product for use on scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dry skin. This paraben and fragrance free formulation contains a complex blend of oils, botanicals and patented Cepalin. Sweet almond, rose hip and sunflower oils to nourish and moisturize. Natural botanical extracts and Cepalin to improve the appearance of skin.
- Fast absorbing formulation. Instructions - This quick drying oil should be gently massaged into affected areas at least once a day or as often as desired
- Formulated to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and dry skin
- Consumers prefer Mederma Quick Dry Oil over Bio-Oil because it absorbs faster and more completely than Bio-Oil
- Mineral oil free. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Dye free
- From Mederma - the #1 Scar Care brand
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylyl-caprylate/caprate, ethylhexyl palmitate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cotyldodoceyl olivate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) fruit extract, rosa moschata seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, bisabolol, coffee arabica (coffee) leaf/seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower/leaf extract, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, cinnamomum cassia bark extract.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.