- Unstoppable Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner features an innovative self-sharperning tip for application control and clean definition
- Unstoppable Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner guarantees a long-lasting wear, is waterproof and will not smudge throughout the day
- Unstoppable Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner gives you the definition that lasts: from natural to bold, you can achieve any look in an instant
- Unstoppable Eyeliner is available in 5 super-saturated shades- Onyx, Cinnabar, Pewter, Sapphire and Espresso
- Maybelline Unstoppable Mechanical Pencil Eyeliner is absolutely suitable for sensitive eyes and all contact lens wearers
G842189/1: Isododecane, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ci 77266 / Black 2, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine], D163751/2.
- Start a line at the inner corner of the upper eyelid and draw along the lash line to the outer corner
- Eyeliner is easily removed with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected, or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.