- Lash-doubling hypoallergenic formula that glides on smoothly to condition and build natural great-looking lashes
- Great Lash volumizing mascara is suitable for contact lens wearers and is ophthalmologist tested
- Features a unique lash-building brush that makes it so easy to get a voluminous, full-lash look in one application
- Great Lash Washable Mascara is available in 4 super-saturated shades: Very Black, Blackest Black, Brownish Black, Dark Brown and even Royal Blue mascara
- Washable volumizing and lengthening mascara that is easy to remove without any scrubbing or rubbing
Water/Aqua, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Quaternium-22, Simethicone, Butylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Mica.
- Sweep the lash-building brush from the root to tip of lashes
- Continue building volume until the desired lash look is achieved
- Do not let mascara dry in between coats
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Safety Warning: To safeguard purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If a change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.