Clorox Disinfecting Wipes in a convenient easy to pull dispensing pack with a fresh scent make cleaning easy. These scented wipes in a flexible pack allow you to easily dispense, clean and disinfect while storing, stacking or taking on the go is a breeze. Clean up spills or messes with these disinfecting wipes that power through grease, soap scum and grime plus that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours.
Clorox wipes also remove more than like cat and dog dander, dust mite debris, and pollen. These antibacterial wipes with a clear drying formula work great on hard, nonporous surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms including finished hardwood, stainless steel, and more. Clean and disinfect with the convenience of easy pull Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.
- DISINFECTING WIPES: Clean disinfect and sanitize with a powerful antibacterial wipe killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in as little as 30 seconds as well as common allergens.
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: Easy to stack space saving pack allows you to take Clorox Disinfecting wipes anywhere including on the go.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces - conveniently tackle any tough surface including finished wood sealed granite and stainless steel.
- EASY PULL PACK: New easy to pull flip top pack allows for the easiest way to clean and disinfect: open with one hand dispenses one wipe at a time.
- NO BLEACH: Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox disinfecting wipes for a bleach-free, all in one cleaning alternative. Safely wipe down toys, remotes, or clean up car spills with these sanitizing wipes.
EPA Reg No. 5813-79
EPA Est. No. 562-WI-1
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.632% CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Use on hard, nonporous non-food-contact surfaces. To Clean: wipe surface, let air dry. To Disinfect: Wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 4 min. Let air dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. To Sanitize and Deodorize: wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 10 sec. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a diaper wipe of for personal cleansing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Physical or chemical hazards: do not use or store near heat or open flame.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.