K-Y liquid is our NEW BODY FRIENDLY formula water-based lube. Designed to help enhance pleasure by giving you the confidence only comfort can provide. Sink into satisfaction with a liquid formula that provides extra comfort during your most intimate moments. Comfort you can count on. Our new body friendly formula provides longer* lasting pleasure that complements your natural lubrication (*in comparison to no lubricant during intercourse). This gentle formula is not made with sulphates, hormones, parabens, artificial colorants and fragrances. Helps enhance pleasure for both of you as well as being compatible with latex condoms. K-Y is the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand. This product contains one 2.4 FL OZ bottle. This product is also available in 4.5 FL OZ. Our products are delivered in discreet packaging with no indication of parcel contents. FSA & HSA eligible.
- NEW BODY FRIENDLY FORMULA: Provides longer* lasting pleasure that complements your natural lubrication. Gentle formula ‚Äì not made with sulphates, hormones, parabens, artificial colorants and fragrances. pH friendly. Formulated in line with WHO guidelines on osmolality. (*in comparison to no lubricant during intercourse).
- WATER BASED PERSONAL LUBRICANT: K-Y's lightest formula. Lube that is smooth, light, and non sticky personal lube for wetter sex. Glide into a wetter, better experience every day.
- SAFE FOR ANAL SEX: Provides a naturally smooth experience for a better intimate connection.
- THE No.1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND: K-Y is the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand. It is dermatologically tested and scientifically tested. Formulated in line with WHO guidelines on osmolality.
- QUICKLY PREPARES YOU FOR INTIMACY: Sink into satisfaction with a liquid formula that provides a little extra during your most intimate moments. Helps enhance pleasure. Since 1904, K-Y has been empowering women to have better sex, always.
- CONDOM AND SEX TOYS COMPATIBLE: Compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms only. Toy friendly/suitable for use with Durex-KY sex toys.
- COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS: lube, water based lube for sex, lube, ky personal lubrication, water based lubrication for sex, ky lubrication for sex, lubricant, water based lube, lubricante, lubricante a base de agua, ky, lubricante a base de agua para sexo.
Water, Peg-400, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide
Warnings: Use as directed. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. Stop use and consult doctor if irritation or discomfort occurs or if you experience persistent vaginal dryness. Consult doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, trying to conceive as this product may slow down sperm. Avoid contact with the eyes, broken skin or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Slippery avoid spills. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Tamper evident package. Do not use if quality seal on neck of bottle is broken or missing.
Safety Warning: If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain a spermicide. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes and ears. Do not use if quality seal on the opening of the bottle is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.