- Soothing hydration: pineapple and honey melon extracts condition, soften, and hydrate your skin
- Oil rich: hemp seed and jojoba seed combine with shea butter to enrich, heal, and even skin tone
- Vitamin boost: vitamins a and e help replenish and nourish skin while protecting from free radicals
- Soft complexion: our miracle oil blend of essential oils restore your skin‚Äôs moisture barrier
- Vegan: moisturizer is 100% vegan, and free of paraben, gluten, and THC.
Water, Propanediol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sorbitan Palmitate, Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citrullus Lanatus Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 40, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Alcohol.
Smooth generously over entire body daily.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.