The adult fleas that you see on your pet only represent 5% of the total flea population. For every adult flea you see, there are about 20 more fleas in the immature stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) living in your pet‚Äôs environment. It is important that flea products for both the pet and the pet‚Äôs environment include an adulticide that kills the adult flea, and an insect growth regulator that kills the immature stages. All household pets should be treated at the same time to ensure optimal results.
- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer and brown dog ticks, plus prevents re-infestation for 30 days
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- This product also kills deer ticks, which may carry Lyme disease
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older that weigh 15-30 pounds
- Apply at the base of the pet's back between the shoulder blades
- Repeat every month
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.