Total Wake-Up Vitamin A Repairing Retinol Serum is ultra-light but provides a very strong and effective dose of Vitamin A (Retinol) to soften the appearance of fine lines. This serum is formulated with a unique Peptide Complex to help reduce the look of dark circles along with CoQ10 to soothe delicate skin.
- A powerful overnight treatment with well-aging peptides, retinol and vitamins to help improve the texture and tone of skin.
- Vitamin A Retinol is formulated with a sustained release technology to help reduce fine lines and age spots as well as enhance cellular renewal
- Peptide Complex lightens dark circles, reinforces firmness and tones the eye area
- Advanced mineral complex inhibits cellular free radical formation as well as boosts oxygen and cellular energy in the skin
- Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan and free of Dyes
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Retinol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ubiquinone, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Bisabolol, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Edta, Bht, Propyl Gallate.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of eyes. You may experience a mild redness, warm tingling sensation or over-drying of the skin. This may be a normal and temporary indication that the retinol is working. However, if discomfort persists and further irritation or rash develops, discontinue use.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.