The Fixer Medicated Lip Ointment heals and repairs painfully dry lips in a flash. Its multi-power, icy cool formula temporarily relieves pain associated with cold sores or fever blisters, while protecting dry lips with a super soft layer of long-lasting hydration.Ultra-performing, multi-benefit formulas that protect, correct, soothe & smooth. Delivering the ultra-replenishing moisture you need AND the awesome experience you deserve. SuperShield‚Ñ¢ Shea complex taps into nature‚Äôs strongest ingredients to reinforce skin‚Äôs natural barrier and lock-in moisture.
- MEDICATED LIP TREATMENT- Mint. Our medicated lip balm helps heal and repair dry lips in a flash. And it‚Äôs made with natural, mint extract to give your lips a yummy flavor and instant cooling relief!
- ULTRA HEALING AND REPAIRING: Our fixer analgesic lip treatment heals and repairs dry lips. Its multi-power, icy-cool formula temporarily relieves pain associated with cold sores or fever blisters, with a super-soft layer of long-lasting hydration and moisture.
- LONG LASTING CARE: Swipe on this healing and repairing lip treatment with Shea Butter that will leave your lips ultra moisturized and give you an instant, cooling relief!
- MEDICATED THAT ACTUALLY FEELS GOOD: Healing and repairing your dry lips has never felt this good. Our lip balm treats the cause (not just the symptoms) for unparalleled moisture, healing, and lip comfort. And, it comes with a natural, yummy mint flavor extract flavor!
- SuperShield‚Ñ¢ SHEA: our lip balms tap into nature‚Äôs strongest ingredients to reinforce skin‚Äôs natural barrier and lock in moisture. Our lip balm is paraben and phthalate free. PETA certified. No products tested on animals.
Menthol 0.625% Camphor 0.5% Allantoin 0.5%
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisosteryl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Nylon-12, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Flavor (Aroma), Silica Dimethyl Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyglycerin-3, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Limonene1. 1component Of Flavor.
For the temporary relief of pain associated with fever blisters and cold sores. Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped or cracked lips.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to lips not more than 3 to 4 times daily., Children under 2 years External Analgesic ask a doctor.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.