"A BEAUTY BRAND THAT JUST FEELS RIGHT: Whether it‚Äôs yoga or green juice or a favorite skincare ritual, personal well-being is becoming a more and more essential part of everyone‚Äôs daily routine. That‚Äôs why EcoTools creates beauty and self-care products that fit right into today‚Äôs mindful, wellness-oriented lifestyles. From exceptional makeup brushes and blenders to crystal face rollers to a variety of practical bath brushes and accessories, our products are not only effective, but they are also vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and made with recycled and renewable materials
EcoTools Wake Up + Glow Interchangeables Makeup Brush Set
- Includes 1 makeup brush handle and 5 brush heads: silicone applicator face mask brush head, under-eye roller depuffer head, anti-shine brush head, prep brush head, and Eco foam beauty blender makeup sponge head
- Choose, Click, Create: Using the easy and secure snap-on technology, attach your brush heads on to your makeup brush handle for the desired use
- Once finished with your routine, remove brush heads from the handle and store all contents in your reusable tin tray
- As a CLEAN beauty brand, EcoTools has leaned into their eco-credentials to offer a collection that is fully customizable, reduces waste, and helps the planet; Plus, EcoTools products are always Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Build your EcoTools Intershangeables collection"
Read Package Instructions before use
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.