The EcoTools Wonder Cover Complexion Foundation Makeup Brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundation coverage in less time. With a simple sweep, camouflage common skin issues like rosacea, hyperpigmentation and blemishes. Designed with a tear shape, this brush helps you to apply makeup in hard to reach areas like around the eyes for even coverage. It features super soft bristles that are perfect for sensitive skin and is incredibly easy to use. To start, dab the top of the brush with a small amount of foundation. Gently glide color starting in the middle of the face working outward towards the hairline. Use long and short strokes to cover the entire face and prevent streaks. Try using the brush when wet or dry to play with different looks. For flawless makeup application every time turn to the EcoTools Wonder Cover Complexion Foundation Makeup Brush EcoTools Wonder Cover Complexion Makeup Brush 1 Count
- VEGAN FOUNDATION BRUSH: The vegan complexion brush is designed with 100,000 bristles for full coverage of liquid and cream foundations in less time. Brush can be used wet or dry
- MAKEUP BRUSHES: Whether they're travel size makeup brushes, eye makeup brushes, foundation brushes or big brushes, the EcoTools vegan makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face
- BAMBOO MAKEUP BRUSHES AND PRODUCTS: Our cruelty free products and packaging are made from recycled aluminum and plastic with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers
- ECOTOOLS: We provide high quality, environmentally friendly makeup brushes, sponges, brush cleaners, spa products, face and body care products made of recycled aluminum and plastic with renewable bamboo
- POWER OF BEAUTY: Aside from our quality cruelty free and vegan makeup products, we support women's empowerment and for women to become the best version of themselves
With a simple sweep, camouflage common skin issues like rosacea, hyperpigmentation and blemishes. Dampen bristles for a more sheer application. Use brush wet or dry. To start, dab top of brush in small amount of foundation. Gently glide color starting in the middle of face working outward towards the hairline. Use long and short strokes to cover entire face and prevent streaks
Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.