- Designed with EcoFoam Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera ready look. The Large Base Blender is soft & flexible to create light, buildable makeup application. The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage.
- Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70 percent plant based materials. Use sponge wet or dry. When using sponge wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Apply makeup in a stippling or bouncing motion to blend product into skin.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we‚Äôre celebrating EcoTools‚Äô tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
- Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant based materials
- Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Apply makeup in a 'stippling' or 'bouncing' motion to blend product into skin
- Flat surface to apply product on large surface areas
- Round base to seamlessly blend lines
- Wedge-like tip to guide precise straight lines
Safety Warning: For external use only.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.