This supple pillow provides deep, penetrating sinus and headache relief using a mixture of pressure and aromatherapy, adding additional herbal stress relief.
- Designed to calm the emotions with herbal aromatherapy
- Regular use promotes both physical and emotional well-being
- Contains microwavable packets of grains and fragrant, natural plant herbs to soothe and calm
- Pop in the microwave for 30 seconds and let the decongestant properties of peppermint, spearmint and eucalyptus help open the sinus passages and leave a feeing of wellness and relaxation. Take a deep breath, even in the height of allergy season with this perfect eye mask travel pillow
- Heat Therapy: microwave on a clean plate for 10 seconds. If more heat is required, heat in 10 second increments, with 30 second stading times in between. Total heating time should not exceed 30 seconds. Do not overheat. Do not overheat. Do not leave unattended while heating. Always check the temperature before using. The mask should feel warm to the touch, not hot
- Cold Therapy: Seal in a plastic bag and place in a freezer overnight. May be stored in the freezer until needed
- Provides deep, penetrating sinus and headache relief
- Encourages the opening of the sinus passages, helping you to breathe freely
Safety Warning: Use only under adult supervision. Do not use this product on persons with diabetes, nerve damage, circulatory disease, damaged or broken skin, or persons unable to remove this product suh as infants, children and some older persons. To avoid possible injury, follow all directions carefully. Continuous low heat in one area can burn you. Shift position of the product frequently when in use.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.