DreamTime's Inner Peace Eye Pillow is a sensory relaxation tool used for easing stress and tension, while allowing you to rest and recharge, sleep or meditate deeply. This soothing eye mask is filled with our signature blend of flax, lavender, chamomile and orange granules, and applies gentle acupressure to tired eyes and facial muscles, while the aromatherapy lavender induces an aura of wellness and relaxation. The luxurious fabric is cool to the touch, allowing the eye mask travel pillow to drape and conform to the contours of your face, providing welcome relief for headache relief and stress relief.
- Pure and natural aromatherapy herbs relieve tension and stress
- Flax seed filling provides gentle acupressure
- Side zipper allows washing and re-filling
- Soft natural fabrics are comfortable durable and washable
- To cool: Wrap in a plastic bag, seal, and place in a refrigerator or freezer for several hours
- To wash cover: Open side zipper and transfer fill into a container. Wash cover in cold water, using delicate cycle. Hang dry, then replace the fill
Safety Warning: Do not heat in microwave. Do not allow the fill to get wet.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.