Slimmed down version makes it easier to pour. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces such as countertops, floors, toilets and more. This concentrated bleach makes it easier to handle and easier to pour compared to the 64 oz Clorox Disinfecting Bleach2. Get more cleaning power per drop compared to Clorox Disinfecting Bleach2 with this concentrated version with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount of bleach required for cleaning. This cleaning bleach contains CloroMax Technology to protect household surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier. It also whitens whites and keeps clothes whiter longer, while removing 70% more stains than detergent alone. Remove tough laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains with Americas #1 bleach. A little goes a long way with Clorox Disinfecting Bleach.
- Clorox¬Æ CLEAN: Get more cleaning power per drop with this concentrated formula with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount required for cleaning (compared to Clorox¬Æ Disinfecting Bleach2)
- EASIER TO POUR: More concentrated bleach with the same trusted Clorox¬Æ clean, in a smaller bottle making it easier to handle, easier to pour and easier to use in HE machines with smaller dispensers
- DISINFECTING BLEACH: This cleaning bleach kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces with cleaning and disinfecting power
- STAIN REMOVER: Contains CloroMax‚Ñ¢ Technology to keep clothes whiter longer, and protects household surfaces by reducing soil adhesion as it cleans, so stains won‚Äôt stick and cleanup is easier
- AMERICA‚ÄôS #1 BLEACH: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated laundry bleach that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone
EPA Reg #: 5813-120
EPA Est. #: 5813-CA-3
Sodium Hypochlorite Other Ingredients Total
Usage Directions: For laundry, sort laundry by color and add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes. For sanitizing laundry, add 2/3 cup for standard machines and 1/3 cup for HE machines. For disinfecting and deodorizing, dilute 1/2 cup of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Caution Statements: Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals as hazardous gases may result.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.