Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover and Color Booster Powder helps keep clothes looking newer, longer. This powder brightens color, removes tough stains and odors with just one wash. Clorox 2 Stain Remover and Color Booster powder has great stain fighting power against grass, wine, sweat, coffee and other tough stains. It is safe for both colored and white fabrics and can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines. Keep clothes looking their best longer with Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover and Color Booster Powder.
- Clorox 2: Remove tough stains and brighten clothes with Clorox 2 Laundry Stain Remover and Color Booster in a powder formula
- Color-safe bleach: This non-chlorine bleach formula extends the life of your closet by keeping your clothes clean and bright wash after wash
- Stain remover: Clorox 2 Stain Remover and Color Booster is suitable for most fabrics and works on stains such as grass, coffee, dirt and juice
- Remove tough stains: 3 in 1 powder dissolves and eliminates tough stains the first time, brightens colors, and helps remove odors
- Laundry spot remover: Keep clothes looking like new with this brightening stain remover by Clorox that can be used in both standard and high efficiency washing machines.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Silicate, Enzymes, Fabric Brightening Agent And Fragrance.
To remove stains from clothes and brighten colors, fill scoop to line 3 for extra-dirty loads, line 2 for large loads and line 1 for HE machines or regular loads. For HE machines, add to detergent dispenser with dry detergent. Presoak extra dingy clothes. Fill scoop to line 3 and dissolve in 2 gallons of the hottest water recommended on garment label. Presoak bright and dark colors for 30 minutes. Presoak all other garments for 1 hour or up to 8 hours. Wash as usual with Clorox 2 and detergent.
Safety Warning: This stain remover and color booster is an eye irritant, is harmful if swallowed and may cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes. Do not ingest. If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. If contact with skin occurs, rinse with water. Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.