Boogie Mist saline mist is the powerful sidekick to our Boogie Wipes saline nose wipes. Boogie Mist saline mist is a non-medicated sterile saline mist that works quickly inside the nasal cavity to ease congestion caused by boogers that won‚Äôt budge. Kids love the Fresh scented applicator tip, a.k.a Schnozzle. Or, try the Unscented variety for the most sensitive noses. Boogie Wipes were created in 2007 by two moms who knew there had to be a better way to wipe red, raw noses. They moistened a tissue with saline drops, which helped break down dried, stuck-on boogers and soothe runny, gunky noses.
From our line-up of natural saline products that help gently clean and dissolve boogers and snot, to our antibacterial wipes and soothing diaper rash cream that you can spray -- we keep the tiniest bodies and booties covered with great products that you and your baby will love.
Messy moments shouldn‚Äôt stand in the way of the joy of parenthood. We exist to help you navigate life‚Äôs messy little moments with safe, reliable, gentle and effective products that promote health and wellness for your little ones. What‚Äôs more rewarding than that?!
- HELPS CLEAR AND MOISTURIZE: Boogie Mist¬Æ Saline Nose Mist helps moisturize dry, irritated, stuffy noses and flush dust, dirt, and pollen from nasal and sinus passages.
- NATURAL SALINE FORMULA: Non-medicated sterile saline mist is natural, hypoallergenic, and works quickly inside the nasal cavity to ease congestion.
- GENTLE: Gentle enough to use as often as needed ‚Äì everyday or when cold, flu or allergy symptoms are at their worst.
- CONVENIENT & EASY-TO-USE: Gentle, kid-friendly saline mist is an easy-to-use alternative to saline spray or drops.
- SCENTED SCHNOZZLE: No fragrance added to the natural saline formula but comes with a Fresh scented applicator tip (Schnozzle‚Ñ¢) that kids love.
Purified Water, 0.9% Sodium Chloride
To flush & irrigate: tilt head to the side. Insert nozzle into one nostril depressing as mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils. Repeat in other nostril. To moisturize: Insert nozzle into each nostril and press as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages.
WARNINGS: The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection Keep out of reach of children Contents under pressure Do not puncture or incinerate Store between 59¬∞ and 86¬∞f (15¬∞ and 30¬∞c) Avoid spraying in eyes
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.