Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this baby eczema cream combines natural colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier for prevention and protection against dryness. Formulated specially for babies, this pediatrician-recommended oatmeal baby cream is clinically proven to reduce the itching and irritation of eczema. This formula made with natural Colloidal Oatmeal is steroid, fragrance, paraben and phthalate-free.
- 7.3 fluid ounce tube of baby eczema cream
- Recommended by dermatologists to help care for skin discomfort due to eczema
- Specially formulated for babies and gentle enough to use on babies with eczema
- 5 packets of soothing bath treatment
- Helps soothe irritation and itch due to eczema
- Specially formulated for babies
Active Ingredient:Colloidal oatmeal 1% (skin protectant)Inactive Ingredients:Water, glycerin, panthenol, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, benzalkonium chloride, ceramide NP, sodium chloride, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract.
Apply as needed.
- Remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken
- For use on mild to moderate eczema or as directed by a physician
- Store at room temperature
Safety Warning: For external use only. When using this product.
Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.