Advil Film-Coated is designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Advil Film-Coated Caplets have a Rapid Release Formula that is perfect for headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, back pain, and the aches and pains associated with the common cold. The active ingredient in Advil Film-Coated is also an exceptional fever reducer. These tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and are safe for ages 12 years and older. If you‚Äôre looking for fast-acting pain relief in an easy-to-swallow tablet, add Advil Film-Coated Caplets to your shopping cart today.
Advil Film-Coated is designed to provide fast, focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the top-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains, Advil stops pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it
- PAIN RELIEF: Advil Coated Tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen. Tough headaches, minor arthritis, menstrual cramps, backache, and other pains don‚Äôt stand a chance against Advil
- UNBEATABLE STRENGTH: Millions of people choose Advil as their medicine for powerful pain relief. Use as a fever reducer and to help alleviate common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache, and pain caused by the common cold
- SAFE PAIN RELIEF: For over 30 years, millions of people choose Advil to deliver powerful pain relief from many kinds of acute pain including headache, backache, and joint and minor arthritis pain
- No.1 CHOICE FOR PAIN RELIEF: Advil delivers unbeatable strength of tough pain. Add Advil to your cart today and get power over pain. This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID) *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.Inactive Ingredients: Acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, and white wax
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings). Adults and children 12 years and over take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used. Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years ask a doctor
Symptoms may include hives; facial swelling; asthma (wheezing); shock; skin reddening; rash; blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you are age 60 or older; have had stomach ulcers or a bleeding problems, take blood-thinning or steroid drugs, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [Asprin, ibuprofen, naproxen or other], have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.