A medicine cabinet is used for storing medical items such as drugs, tools, first aid kits, etc. Medical supplies are very sensitive to temperature and ambiance. This makes storage very important, and you can hardly store them with other items like groceries or other handy items at home, so one doesn't them for something else. Types of Medicine Cabinets Medicine cabinets come in different shapes and sizes. Depending on storage needs, you can choose either one that can be hanged on the wall or the larger one that sits on its own having so many divisions and sections. Whichever you are going for, here are the different categories available.
- Vintage Medicine Cabinet: This kind is made of wood, and just as the name implies, it's pure vintage for those who still love the classic style of life. It comes with a few compartments and can be fixed on the wall.
- Plastic Medicine Cabinet: Made of plastic, they are easier to install and can be fixed on the wall as well. However, they might not be as strong as the rest made with other materials.
- Wood Medicine Cabinet: This one is made of wood, and as for durability, you can count on it to stand the test of time. Can come as a stand-alone cabinet or can be fixed on the wall.
- Aluminium Medicine Cabinet: One of the most beautiful kinds of medicine cabinets comes in the aluminum variant. They are shiny and fit into interior decors perfectly. They're made for walls or simply call them surface mounts and can stand alone for larger sizes.
There are also custom cabinets that can be made to seamlessly blend with your interior decor, but that comes with a higher price tag. There's also the mirrored medicine cabinet for those who love luxury items and have the budget for them. Uses and Benefits of Medicine Cabinets Medicine cabinets offer some tangible benefits to anyone using them. Beyond being used for storing medical supplies and minor equipment, they are decorative items and can serve several purposes. They can be used in the bathroom as well as store items like toothpaste, dental floss, and other items needed in the bathroom. If you are using them for the storage of medicinal supplies and tools, here are the categories you can use the various compartments for:
- Diabetic care products
- Ear care products
- First aid
- Foot health care products
- Hot and cold therapies
- Incontinence and ostomy products
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Medications and treatments
- Sleep and snoring aids
You can also use your discretion to allocate specific uses for other compartments depending on how large your cabinet is. If your cabinet stands alone on the ground and not a recess wall mount, then you can have this luxury of numerous compartments. So, whatever color shade, size, form, or material used in the production you fancy, we have them available for you, and with the variety, you can choose any of them that suits your budget fairly.