A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one. Band-Aid Brand Cushion-Care Gauze Pads are designed to protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Made with unique Quilt-Aid Technology, these individually-wrapped sterile gauze pads feature deep pockets to wick away blood and fluid from wounds to help keep them clean. Cushion-Care Gauze Pads have a highly absorbent design with 8 thick layers of soft cushioning for extra comfort. These small square sterile pads are 2 inches x 2 inches in size and can be used with Band-Aid Brand of First Aid Products Flexible Rolled Gauze to firmly secure the non-stick gauze dressing in place. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, these non-adhesive gauze pads are essential wound care supplies that are a great addition to a home first aid kit and are not made with natural rubber latex.
- Band-Aid Brand Cushion-Care Gauze Pads measuring 2 in x 2 in for first aid wound care
- Individually-wrapped sterile gauze pads are designed to protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Made with Quilt-Aid Technology with deep pockets to wick away fluid and help keep wounds clean
- The highly absorbent design of these pads have 8 thick layers of soft cushioning for extra comfort
- These small sterile pads are non-adhesive and are available in a square, 2 inch x 2 inch size
- The non-stick gauze pads are ideal as essential wound care supplies for a home first aid kit
- From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, these gauze pads are not made with natural rubber latex
- Can be used with Band-Aid Brand First Aid of Products Flexible Rolled Gauze to secure gauze pad
To care for your minor wound, use Johnson & Johnson BAND-AID Brand of First Aid Products and follow these step-by-step directions:
CLEAN: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with Johnson & Johnson BAND-AID Brand of First Aid Products TRU-ABSORB Gauze Sponges. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
TREAT & COVER: Treat wounds by applying NEOSPORIN First Aid Antibiotic. Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson BAND-AID Brand of First Aid Products Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids.
SECURE: Firmly secure gauze pad with a Johnson & Johnson BAND-AID Brand of First Aid Products Flexible Rolled Gauze, Wrap, or Tape to help keep the wound covered and protected.
TAPE: Ideal for securing gauze and covers
WRAP/ROLLED GAUZE: Ideal for securing dressings even on joints
In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a physician.
For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Not made with natural rubber latex
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.