Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, joint ache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. This effective oral pain reliever is gentle on your stomach, but tough on arthritic joint pain and also works as a fever reducer. Experience relief and alleviate aches & pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction. It can be used by adults 18 years older and is safe when used as directed.
- Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Caplets with acetaminophen for minor arthritis & joint pain relief
- Provides fast-acting, effective relief of other aches such as backache, headache & menstrual cramps
- Each pain relief tablet contains 650 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain reliever & fever reducer
- Features extended-release, bi-layer caplet design for powerful relief that lasts for up to 8 hours
- Also works as a fever reducer & helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- When used as directed, this oral pain reliever tablet has an excellent safety profile
- This arthritic joint & knee pain relief medicine can be used by adults 18 years & older
- Get your relief with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction
In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen (650 Mg).
Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Avoid excessive heat 104 degrees F (40 degrees C). Do not use if carton is opened, or if foil inner seal imprinted with safety seal is broken.
Carnauba Wax, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Starch, Povidone, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, spit or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Under 18 Years of Age:
Ask a doctor.
Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Temporarily reduces fever., Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis; muscular aches; backache; premenstrual and menstrual cramps; the common cold; headache; toothache.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Keep out of reach
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) (If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist), if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.