All the rage in the ‚Äô90s, jelly sandals came in vibrant, translucent shades. Now the jelly trend is back, but for nails! Sheer color, a little texture, and a colored glass-like effect that is beyond WOW. Jelly Fantasy ready to wear false gel nails have a translucent jelly high shine finish that looks smooth as glass; they're durable, flexible, and so easy to apply KISS Jelly Fantasy On-Trend Translucent Nails
- The Jelly Trend Is Back: Jelly Fantasy ready to wear false gel nails feature a translucent ‚Äújelly‚Äù high shine finish on ready to wear nails that are durable, flexible, and easy to apply; 2 ways to wear: glue or mega adhesive tabs
- Vibrant Translucent Shades: Sheer color, a little texture, and a colored jelly-like effect that is beyond WOW; Wears for up to a week; Kit includes 28 nails, gel nail glue, mega adhesive tabs, and instructions
- Stick with KISS: Our press-on and glue-on nails take minutes to apply, and they wear for up to a week; Fake nails go right on over your own nails with no mess or fuss; Also try our line of KISS PowerFlex Nail Glues, sold separately
- DIY Nails That Wow: With French designs, salon dip, acrylic nails, gel manicures, glue-on nails, press-on manicures, and more, KISS has got you covered in the hottest colors, shapes, lengths, finishes, and custom art; Save yourself a trip to the salon
- Bring the Salon Home: We're a global leader in professional quality beauty products and treatments, with iconic brands sold in over 100 countries; We empower beauty enthusiasts to be ‚ÄúKiss Confident"
Acrylic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Red 7 (CI 15850:1) ABS Plastic
Adhesive Tab Application: Nails and Adhesive tabs have coordinating sizes. The select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peels off sheet 1. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film 2. Align the nail with the cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then on each side. Pointy nails might have sharp tips. Use an enclosed file to gently smooth the edges of the tips. Expert Tip: For best wear, press the nail down several times; avoid contact with water for the first hour. Removal: Apply polish remover around edges, wait 1 minute and gently peel off nail from sides Glue Application: 1. Apply glue to the back of the artificial nail 2. Apply glue to the natural nail 3. Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds. Pointy nails might have sharp tips. Use an enclosed file to gently smooth the edges of the tips. Expert Tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear. Removal: Trim & file surface to disrupt protective topcoat. Apply Kiss Glue Off remover between artificial and natural nails or soak nails in acetone polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened nails & glue. Do not force or pull nails off. Prep: Clean nails with polish remover and wash hands thoroughly with soap; select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted underneath nail
Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Use in well-ventilated area
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.