Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed. That's because Platinum has 50% More Cleaning Power* (*% cleaning ingredients vs. Cascade Complete ActionPacs) to tackle burnt-on foods. It dissolves fast to start cleaning right away, releasing the soaking power of Dawn dishwashing liquid, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can Flow right down the drain. It's so powerful it even works in the Quick Wash cycle. Plus, Cascade Platinum dishwashing detergent is formulated to help prevent hard-water filming - keeping your machine looking fresh and clean Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Pods, ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Tabs, Fresh Scent, 14 Ct
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent has 50% more cleaning power* and even works in the quick wash cycle (*%cleaning ingredients vs Cascade Complete ActionPacs)
- Dissolves fast and release the grease-fighting power of Dawn, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can Flow right down the drain
- Convenient, premeasured ActionPac with no finicky wrapping. Phosphate free
- Use with Cascade Power Dry Rinse Aid and Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner for our best clean
- Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum
Amylase Enzyme, Colorants, Copolymer of Acrylic and Sulphonic Acids, Copolymer of Acrylic Maleic and Sulphonic Acids, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrances, Glycerin, Isotridecanol Ethoxylated, PEG/PPG/Propylheptyl Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Subtilisin, Transitional Metal Catalyst, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Water, Zinc Carbonate
Always handle actionpacs with dry hands:
1. ADD 1 ACTIONPAC FOR 1 LOAD. Do not unwrap, puncture or pull apart stuck together pacs.
2. LOAD THE ACTIONPAC. Place one pac in the main dispenser & close dispenser door.
3. LET IT DO THE CLEANING. Be sure to reseal the bag after each use
Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants, sodium silicate and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water, Irritate eyes or skin. keep out of reach of children
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.