Ringlets aren't always easy to tame, so DevaCurl created a collection formulated for curly, wavy and chemically processed hair. Free of parabens, sulfates and silicones, the range of cleansers and conditioners infuses strands with moisture without harsh additives. Going beyond the daily routine, the cult-favorite line cares for hair while encouraging you to embrace natural texture. Deva Curl DevaCurl Low-Poo Original Mild Lather Cleanser for Rich Moisture, 12 fl. oz.
- A low-lathering cleanser for dry, medium-to-coarse curls that has a moisture-preserving blend to leave curls shiny, bouncy and hydrated
- It maintains the moisture of your hair, hydrating and smoothing curls while enhancing shape. It features a refreshing, clean scent
- Ringlets aren't always easy to tame, so DevaCurl created a collection formulated for curly, wavy and chemically processed hair
- Use DevaCurl's scrub in/scrub out method. Apply to your scalp and scrub in with your fingertips. Scrub out while rinsing thoroughly. Follow with conditioner
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; silicone-free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-39, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Linalool
Use DevaCurl's scrub in/scrub out method. Apply to your scalp and scrub in with your fingertips. Scrub out while rinsing thoroughly. Follow with conditioner
Keep our of reach of children Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.