The Nuby 3-Stage Grow Nurser can be used from birth to toddler. This unique feeding system starts as a bottle with the patented variable flow Non-Drip Nipple that features anti-colic valves to reduce the risk of colic and teething nubs to massage baby‚Äôs gums. The nipple is easy to use and prevents spills and leaks. As your baby begins to develop and grow, the easy grip handles are easily attached so they can start to feed themselves. The soft, silicone No-Spill Spout (included) replaces the nipple as your child begins the transition from bottle feeding to cups. No drips! No spills! No mess! All smiles! Plus, it‚Äôs all BPA Free.
- Unique feeding system with optional handles that grows with your baby - from birth to toddler
- Non-Drip Nipple features teething nubs that massage and stimulate baby's gums, then No-Spill Spout easily replaces nipple when your child is ready for the transition
- Vari-Flo valve allows baby to control liquid's flow rate with nipple and spout
- Easy to use, easy to clean. Wash prior to initial use and after subsequent uses. Clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Also safe for top rack of dishwasher.
- Colors may vary. You will receive one of the following colors: Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, or Aqua. 3 Months + / BPA Free
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.