Clorox Disinfecting Wipes can take on bigger and tougher messes with the new and improved thicker wipe with two times the cleaning power compared to a wet paper towel. They are 40% thicker than previous wipes for better durability and better particulate pickup with the same Clorox disinfecting power. Clean grease, soap scum and dirt and kill 99.9% of germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours. Each wipe can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including Human Coronavirus, Influenza A2 Virus, Staph, E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Strep and Kleb. Remove more than 99% of allergens like dander, dust mite and pollen with the ease of a wipe. These wipes are safe for use on a variety of hard and nonporous surfaces including finished hardwood, sealed granite and stainless steel.
- This 75 count canister of disposable, antibacterial wipes features a Crisp Lemon scent
- Disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox disinfecting wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative
- Safely wipe down toys, remotes, or clean up car spills with these sanitizing wipes.
N-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% N-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.
- To clean: wipe surface, let air dry.
- To disinfect: Wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 4 min. Let air dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
- To sanitize and deodorize: wipe surface, use enough to keep surface wet for 10 sec. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
Clean, disinfect and deodorize your kitchen, bathroom, car, grocery cart or your workplace with this bleach free formula. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes has the power to clean and disinfect anywhere dirt and germs may be lurking.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use as a diaper wipe of for personal cleansing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.