Experience temporary relief from fever, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, cough, and other cold and flu symptoms with Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Caplets. This powerful pain reliever and fever reducer medicine tackles cold and flu symptoms by clearing congestion, quieting coughs, and relieving head and body aches. They also temporarily reduce fever and help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive. Each caplet contains 325 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen and 10 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr. Each pill also contains 200 milligrams of the expectorant guaifenesin and 5 milligrams of the nasal decongestant phenylephrine HCl. From the #1 doctor-recommended pain relief brand, this severe cold and flu medicine is suitable for adults and children 12 years and older for effective multi-symptom relief.
- Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Medicine Caplets for effective multi-symptom relief
- Temporarily relieves fever, headache, minor aches and pains, sore throat, nasal congestion and cough
- Also helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Each caplet contains 325 mg of acetaminophen to help reduce fever and relieve minor aches & pains
- Each caplet contains 10 mg of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr to help quiet coughs
In Each Caplet: Acetaminophen (325 Mg), Dextromethorphan Hbr (10 Mg), Guaifenesin (200 Mg), Phenylephrine Hcl (5 Mg).
Each caplet contains: sodium 3 mg. Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Do not use if carton or blister unit opened or broken.
Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide.
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve. Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
Children Under 12 Years:
Ask a doctor.
Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant, Nasal Decongestant.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive., Temporarily reduces fever., For the temporary relief of the following cold/flu symptoms: minor aches and pains; headache; sore throat; nasal congestion; cough.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur, cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Keep out of reach.
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) (If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist), if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson''s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug (If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product), if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- When using, do not exceed recommended dose.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.