Stress, sometimes, is inevitable even though we try so hard to avoid it. But when stress seems to be your reality, Stressballs can become helpful. Now, these aren't toys or anything close, rather, they are non-drowsy supplements that are taken orally and work based on the ancient principle of ayurvedic medicine to help anyone de-stress and sleep better.
Stressballs can help you relax effectively and stay calm all day. They come in different flavors, but all are available as gummies, and you can now say goodbye to all your stressful days and lack of sleep.
The active ingredient present in the stressball supplement is Ashwagandha root extract, which has been proven for many years in Ayurvedic medicine to cure stress. Other ingredients include; lemon Balm, ginseng, flavors, citric acid, Melatonin, and many others.
Melatonin is a natural hormone produced by the body that helps trigger the feeling of sleep when it's dark. It can be supplemented and made to work effectively into making you find a comfortable sleep at night.
Types of Stressball Supplements
There are three major types of this supplement. They are;
- De-stress + Relax to help you relax and calm your nerves
- De-stress + Snooze to help you sleep better.
- De-stress + Focus for relaxing and helping you stay focused with whatever you are doing.
Depending on your needs, you can pick any of the above for the specific result it offers.
How to Use Stressball Supplements
Stressballs are taken twice daily, and if you're combining the relax and snooze, it should be taken 30 minutes before bedtime. It can be taken 30 minutes before bedtime. It can guarantee you at least 6 hours of sleep, then you can take the de-stress and focus. Two gummies are the recommended dosage before bedtime and two in the morning.
For the de-stress and snooze, it should be taken once every 24 hours.
Benefits of Using Stressball Supplements
- They help you relax better.
- Can improve your mood.
- They help you stay focused at work.
- Can make just anyone have pleasant night rest.
Precautions for Use
- Only take the Snooze if you are finding it hard to sleep while stressed.
- Asides from the De-stress + Snooze, the rest of the forms should be taken during the day.
- Always store in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not use it if you're pregnant without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol while using this supplement.
- If you have any prior medical condition, consult with your doctor before using it to avoid interaction with other medications.
- Avoid taking an overdose of this medication as it might lead to side effects.