- 24-count bottle Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liqui-Gels, antihistamine allergy medicine with diphenhydramine HCl that provides multi-symptom allergy relief and cold symptom relief
- Relieves allergy symptoms such as sneezing; runny nose; itchy nose; itchy throat; itchy, watery eyes, and it relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose
- Dye-free Benadryl liquid gels work when you need it most. They offer the benefits of an antihistamine allergy medicine without the additional colors or dyes other brands may have
- Intended for adults and children ages 6 and up, these Benadryl tablets come in a 24 count pack for multi-symptom allergy relief
- Temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies using the active ingredient diphenhydramine HCl
- Dye-Free,Liquid-filled capsules,Provides relief from allergies
Purpose;Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg. Antihistamine Inactive Ingredients;Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, and Sorbitol.
Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.;adults and children 12 years and over-1 to 2 capsules. Children 6 to under 12 years-1 capsule;children under 6 years-do not use this product in children under 6 years of age. Other information. Store at 59 to 77F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light. Do not use if carton is open or blister until broken. See side panel for lot number and expiration date.
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.;Keep out of reach of children.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Unit Count||24 Count|
|Number of Packs||1 Pack|
|Key Attributes||Ultratabs - Small Tablet Size|