Tampons are a type of feminine hygiene product designed to maximize absorption. Benefits of using tampons include:
- Safe and easy to wear
- Comfortable in any outfit
- Clean and hygienic
What are Tampons Made Out Of?
- Rayon and cotton are fibers that help absorb and retain fluid.
- Polypropylene fibers help channel fluid back to the core.
- Polyester is a thread that sews tampons together.
- Glycerin. A coating that helps fibers wick fluid
- Parafin, which is wax for keeping string clean.
- Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters and PEG-100 Stearate are fibers that help fibers fluid.
- Titanium Dioxide, which makes the thread look whiter.