Our Price: $2.41
Our Price: $2.08
Your nails without launching the clippings for spa manicure and pedicure at home. This steel nipper clips even the thickest, hard-to-cut nails with ease. Groom your fingernails and toenails, while the magnetic shield attachment prevents your trimmings from making a mess, saving you from a clean-up job. This is about to be one of your favorite nail accessories Revlon No-Ricochet Nail Nipper
- No mess: The clean nail clipper is built with a protective shield to prevent nail clippings from flying away
- Magnetic shield: the protective shield is magnetized, so you can remove it easily for cleaning
- Stainless steel blade: crafted with super-strong stainless steel that won't rust, these sharp-edged nippers can cut through even the toughest nails
- Trim fingernails toenails: the trimmer is perfect for both your fingernails and toenails
- At-home spa with Revlon beauty tools: our quality beauty tools make your at-home spa and nail care Easy
We recommend clipping your nails after a shower or after soaking in lukewarm water for smoother trimming. Clip a little bit at a time in slivers until you get the length you want. Remember, once you cut too far, it can't be undone! Cutting with your non-dominant hand? Make sure your hand is straight and not angled, otherwise you may cut in an uneven, diagonal slope. Don't worry about shaping while you trim; that's what a nail file is for
Use with Caution, Keep out of reach of children.This product is not intended for use by children
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sign up and we'll send you our best =Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, plus gif inspiration, hot finds, and more.