Indulge yourself with Color Icon Bronzer, a gel-infused, long-wearing formula that leaves skin looking luminous and with a sun-kissed glow. This gel-infused hybrid applies like a cream and sets like a powder adding a natural tan flush when applied to the skin.
- A gel-infused, long-wearing formula leaves skin looking luminous with a naturally sun-kissed glow
- Features a bouncy-touch texture that is a hybrid of cream and powder for a weightless, smooth application
- Formulated with pearl pigments for a lit-from-within glow
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891.
- Use to highlight your most-loved features and transform yourself into a bronzed goddess all year long
- Shadow and shade the brow line with our elegant groundbreaking formula or use it to contour like a pro to achieve those sculpted cheeks and defined high points granted by your favorite digital filter
- Don't limit use to the face, try adding to your neck and collar bones for an all over glow.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.