Visine Red Eye Comfort Redness Relief Eye Drops get the red out fast and work in 60 seconds. This fast-acting, redness reliever contains 0.05 percent tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride to relieve red eye due to minor irritations caused by exposure to smoke and other airborne pollutants, a poor night's sleep, or staring at a computer screen for long periods of time. From Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of expertise, these sterile eye drops offer fast-acting and effective eye redness relief. The small 0.5-fluid ounce bottle easily slips into a bag or purse, so you can relieve your red eyes anywhere, even on-the-go.
- Visine Red Eye Comfort Redness Relief Eye Drops to Get the Red Out
- Relieves redness due to minor eye irritations like lack of sleep & extended screen time
- Formula features tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride redness reliever
- The sterile red eye drops help relieve red eye due to minor eye irritations
- Drops work in 60 seconds for fast-acting symptom relief of redness due to minor eye irritations
- These sterile eye drops offer fast-acting and effective eye redness relief
- Small bottle easily slips into a bag, pocket, or purse for red eye relief even on-the-go
- From Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of science and expertise
Made in United States
Active ingredient: Tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%
Inactive ingredients: Ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic
Store at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20¬∞ to 25¬∞C (68¬∞ to 77¬∞F).
Caution: Do not use if Visine¬Æ imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.