For the moderate allergy sufferer, Visine -A Eye Allergy Relief provides effective relief from all your allergy eye symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to allergies
- Naphazoline hydrochloride redness reliever
- Pheniramine maleate antihistamine
- Clinically proven to be effective for eye allergy relief
Active Ingredients:Naphazoline HCl 0.025% (redness reliever)Pheniramine maleate 0.3% (antihistamine)Inactive Ingredients:Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put one or two drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours;If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep out of reach of children. Caution: Do not use if Visine imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.