When you‚Äôre having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz‚Äôs to your night with ZzzQuil. This non-habit-forming sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Available in warming berry flavor.
- ZzzQuil helps you fall alseep in as little as 20 minutes
- #1 Sleep-Aid Brand
- Sleep Soundly. Wake Refreshed
- Ensure Time to Get a Sufficient Night's Sleep (7 - 8 hours)
- Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg (in each 30 mL)
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- Non-Habit Forming, warming Berry Flavor
- Not for colds, not for pain, just for Sleep, sleep soundly so you wake refreshed
- Not for treating cold or flu
Active: Diphenhydramine HCI 50mg (in each 30 mL). Inactive: alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- Only use dose cup provided
- Adults & children 12 yrs & over 30 mL at bedtime if needed
Safety Warning: Do not use: For children under 12 years of age. With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.