Vicks Sinex SEVERE Nasal Spray helps relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds, hay fever, or upper respiratory allergies. It is a fast acting nasal spray decongestant that relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever, or other upper respiratory Allergies
- Sinus pressure
- nasal congestion
Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, edetate disodium, fragrance, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium citrate, sorbitol.
- Adults and children 6 years and older (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril without tilting your head, not more often than every 10-12 hours
- Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms Persist If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Carton sealed for your protection.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.