The Daytime, anytime, non-drowsy, stuffy head, sore throat, coughing, aching, fever relief to help get back your energy cold medicine. Formula with Phenylephrine. Alcohol-free. Antihistamine free. Acetaminophen - aches/fever. Dextromethorphan - cough.
Active Ingredients (In Each LiquiCap): Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough Suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal Decongestant) Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbital Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide.
Safety Warning: Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences. Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take. More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product. With other drugs containing acetaminophen. 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Tamper evident: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.