Treat the most sensitive areas on your body with the Vagisil Anti-Itch Vaginal Creme. Your intimate skin is one of the most delicate areas of your body, and if yours is particularly sensitive, it can even be itchy, painful, and distracting. It's understandable that you don't want to use any anti-itch products that may be irritating or harsh. Vagisil Sensitive Skin's anti-irritation cream is formulated to relieve itch on the most sensitive intimate skin, similar to how anti-itch antibiotic cream works. Vagisil Anti-Itch Vaginal Creme effectively relieves itching from vaginal fungal infection. Treatment for itching is made easy with our maximum strength formula. Get relief for itching at home with a 1 oz. tube of natural Vagisil feminine itch cream today Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, 1 oz.
- Vagisil Maximum Strength Anti-itch Sensitive Skin Feminine Cream provides instant, long lasting relief from even the most painful, burning itch and irritation on contact
- Specially designed for sensitive intimate skin in the vaginal area to relieve everyday itch and itch associated with yeast infections. Fast-acting
- Skin-soothing formula infused with oatmeal, vitamins, and aloe to soothe and cool. Supports natural healing of the body
- Non-irritating, hypoallergenic formula. No dyes or fragrances. Gynecologist and Dermatologist tested
- Contains hydrocortisone for long-lasting relief. Great for intimate skin and reducing further irritation
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate (1%) - Anti-Itch Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Dimethicone, Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, PED/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Malodextrin, Phenoxyethanol
Apply To External Vaginal Area Not More Than 3 To 4 Times A Day
Do not use this product if you have vaginal discharge (consult a physician). For External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children
The product descriptions and instructions provided by vitabox.com are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by vitabox.com for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.