Trojan ultra thin condoms are designed for a more natural feeling and for ultra sensitivity. Trusted for more than 90 years, Trojan is America & #1 condom!
- Made in USA
- Thinner than standard Trojan latex condoms for a more natural feeling
- Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk
- Contains a premium lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
- The special reservoir tip provides extra safety
- Electronically tested for strength to help ensure reliability and America‚Äôs #1 Condom
This product contains natural rubber which may cause allergic reactions. This product also contains a lubricant. Some users are sensitive or allergic to lubricants. If you or your partner has had any reaction to latex rubber or lubricants, do not use this product. If either partner has any reaction to this product, stop use and see your doctor.
- Use a new condom for every sex act. Lesions, pre-ejaculate secretions, semen, vaginal secretions and blood can all transmit infectious organisms.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, scissors or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside. And leave space at tip to hold semen when you come.
- Squeeze tip gently so no air is trapped inside. Hold tip while you unroll condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn't unroll, it may be on backwards, damaged or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect. Avoid spilling semen.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it in the trash. Wash your hands and genitals and surrounding areas with soap and water. Before using, see directions for use on inside of carton.
Safety Warning: Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections. Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection. However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs. For additional information on condoms, STI and pregnancy protection, or if you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
The product descriptions and instructions provided by Vitabox are for informational purposes only and are qualified in their entirety by the information available from manufacturers of the products. You should carefully read all product packaging, and contact the manufacturer with any questions before using a product. While we endeavor to ensure that product descriptions are current, manufacturers sometimes change their products. We are not liable for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We do not provide medical advice or recommendations. You should not use the information provided by Vitabox for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, immediately contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other government agency and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.